Axial® engineers have installed steer axles at both ends of this Capra™ for the enhanced maneuverability of 4-wheel steering with realistic scale rock crawler buggy looks and optimized for suspension/ tire clearance.
Want more accessories for your Axial® Capra™ 1.9 4WS Unlimited Trail Buggy? Pro-Line has you covered! Here is a list of items you need to get for your Capra™.
Trencher 1.9″ Rock Crawling Tires
- Extremely Aggressive Tread Design for Class 2 Rigs (4.75″ Tall x 1.81″ Wide)
- Tread Features Multiple Sipes and Multiple Levels for Incredible Tread Flex
- Highly Detailed Connected Side Tread Provides Optimum Side-hilling Performance
Crestline 1.9″ Machined Aluminum Wheel Faces
These new Crestline wheels are designed to not only look scale with the stepped 6 spoke design, but to be super easy to use by only requiring 6 screws per wheel for mounting tires. The face of the Crestline has been CNC machined to exacting tolerances and precision finishes that are second to none!
# 2791-00 Crestline 1.9″ Aluminum Composite Bead-Loc 12mm Wheels
Rear 2″ LED Light Bar lens painted with #6329-00 Candy Blood Red
2″ Super-Bright LED Light Bar
- Can plug directly into your receiver plug for easy install
- Includes Mounts and Hardware for custom install on your favorite scale vehicle
#6276-00 2″ Super-Bright LED Light Bar Kit used on the Front & Rear
Big Bore Scaler Shocks
The large bore allows the Big Bore Shocks to function as true performance shocks due to the larger oil volume in the shock body.
- Big Bore Holds More Oil for Better Performance
- Pre-Assembled, Just Fill and Go
- Optional +5mm Shock Ends Included
- Hard Chrome Coated Shock Shaft
- Dual Rate Single Spring Design
#6343-00 Big Bore Scaler Shocks (90mm-95mm) Front or Rear